Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

2013

Happy 2013! It's been a while since I have been here, between the Holidays and sad events that have been going on I have been a bit disconnected. I didn't have time to do much of anything in 2012 but I plan on changing that now. I did do a few things on my list from last January. I got my ear pierced, but that didn't stay in long. I junked some pretty neat finds and joined Roller Derby in March; I will be skating in my first bout (game) this weekend!
I am nowhere near as far as I wanted to be by now (skating/skill wise), but hopefully I will pick a few things up after this bout. For 2013 I want to travel more, skate more, take care of my home better, let my kids enjoy themselves longer and save money for a trip next winter. Plus anything else awesome I can accomplish  in 2013. So here is to a better year!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome!